Monday, March 2, 2015

Ch ch ch ch Changes!!

HEY THERE FAMILIA :)

Well cambios came again... and there were definitely changes in Mariano... Along with a few little milestones. 

The 6 months mark flew right on by!  Boy is that weird! Haha!
La Hermana Valenzuela was transferred to Capiata! 




I am still here in Mariano Roque Alonso...  but now I am Training!!!!




I have a HIJA (daughter)! Her name is Hermana Mera, she is 23 and from Mexico! (In the mission, when you become a trainer, they call the new missionary your child... so, I have two mothers, Hna Curi and Hna V, and they are now 'grandmothers' to Hna Mera!  Ha!)  Today marks her first full week in the mission!!!! She is so awesome and so cute.  It's funny because Mexican Spanish and the Castellano we speak here are soooo different, so some days she says something and I am like "okay wait.. I have no clue what that word is" ahaha!  And then within a few moments we come up with what it is here and then we just laugh and keep going. She has such a desire to work and I love it!  She is teaching me so much!

Being a trainer, I feel such a strong responsibility and desire to help her learn all about how the mission works and to love it.  I want to give Hna Mera an atmosphere of love and apprenticeship, without pressure and stress, so she will be prepared to enthusiastically move forward in the work!  And love it like I do!!

The mission is going so fast, and time flies by... I am about to walk the first big hole through a pair of my shoes... It really makes you realize just how much time you spend on those feet!!

We finally got a new pair of Elders here in Mariano too! (we were a little short handed for a while)... So, now there is Elder Goss and Elder Carpio, as well as Elder Calderon and his new Comp from Peru, he is new and I can't remember his name right now, and, of course, Hermana Mera and me.  We all get along great - so, it's nothing but awesome over here! 

This change, I dont know why.. but we all just feel revitalized!  It's like someone turned the air-conditioning on!!  Haha!!  It's this new vibe of energy and encouragement -- and we are more than excited to be here!!  We just feel so excited about the people here and we are ready to get out in the sun and get to work!! :)

We found a beautiful family this week, and are getting ready to have our first official visit with them!

I love being a missionary! I dont know how else to say it. I love this gospel, I love the people here in Paraguay, I love the Book of Mormon, I love my Heavenly Father and I love my Savior Jesus Christ.

Keep on being awesome you guys! :) And always remember to turn to your Heavenly Father, He LOVES YOU!! :) 
and I love you guys too!!


XOXOX
Hermana Fardos


No comments:

Post a Comment