Monday, March 23, 2015

Just lovin’ on the people of Paraguay

Hi Everyone!!!

Well let’s just start by saying that - MOM, you are the best!!  Seeing those cheesey little slipper shoes in the Easter Box made me so happy!!  I can’t believe you found them!! It’s like I burned my shoes into nothing but ashes, and they magically materialized in your delivery!!  Who’d have thought that those cheap shoes from WalMart would end up being my favorite!!  Haha!!

This week has been a crazy one!  Lots of work and lots of things to do!

I'm still loving' on the people of Paraguay!



It rained one day - like completely out of the blue the rain started POURING and we were NOT prepared!!  Haha!  So, I took my comps bag and we RANNNNNN! Ha!  We ran to a members house and took shelter until it blew through! :)

We found the river... which was awesome, but what is it about the South American sky?!  It's so big and beautiful!

There was one more thing I had to add to our list of things to do this week...  physical therapy!  Yeah, remember that knee pain I told you guys about a while ago?  Well, it never really got better, in fact it kind of, sort of... maybe... yea, it got worse.  So, I went to the doctor and had a knee examination (which was really kind of cool, because it was exactly what I learned in my Sports Med Class) and the doctor came to the conclusion that I have a torn miniscus.  So, for the last week I have gone to physical therapy and have 7 more sessions until I go back to the doctor and he will decide if I kneed (Haha! get it... knee/need?) an MRI.  We will see how all turns out, the joint really doesn’t feel good - but I have a lot of faith that it will all work out just fine. :) 

This week I actually had some really amazing tender mercies and experiences that strengthened my testimony of prayer so much - and just how powerful a prayer can be, especially, a prayer of faith. :)  I wish I had the time to tell you guys about all of them... maybe another day! :)

No need to worry about me (or my knee), I know if I am doing all that the Lord asks of me then everything will be A-OKAY, regardless of the outcome!  It’s like we talked about last week, we know who the winning team will be! :)  If the Lord is with us who can be against us?! :) 

I love you all!!
Until next week!

Hermana Fardos

No comments:

Post a Comment