Monday, January 4, 2016

CHRISTMAS SKYPE 2015

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!  

Mom, Thank you for feeding the missonaries on Christmas Eve... It is so nice getting to spend that time with a loving family who just has that special Christmas Spirit and I know that you guys were that family for them.  Also, your cards and candy canes arrived and were distributed to all of the missionaries by Santa Bryant along with some other goodies!!  Haha!!  I know all the missionaries here in PAN and all who have passed through the ward back home have your name written in their journals and on their heart. You are a doll and I love you!!



The SKYPE was amazing!!  I so appreciated seeing you guys and all the talking that we did!! :)  Seriously, Best Present Ever!!  






This week we worked hard... You guys already got the update over Skype, Haha! But we are planning this week to see if we can't pass by during the lunch break and share a small video of Christ to get them excited for the new year!

Can you belive that we are about to be in 2016?  I am preparing myself with plenty of white out because I know it will take me a few weeks to get used to writing 2016 on my papers!  Ha!! 

I am so excited for this year and all that it will bring.  I know that starting it with the Lord will bring us the most joy.  And recently I have thought of goals and accomplishments I would like to reach in 2016... :)

Here are a few of them
   - Finish the mission with honor and work till I drop
   - Say thank you more
   - Smile often
   - Look to make others smile as well
   - Count my blessings at the end of every day (I have been doing that the 
     last 3 months and has made such a difference for me :)!)

I know that my list will just get bigger as time goes on... But this year I will work my hardest and my best to show my Savior that I cherish His life that He so freely gave for my sake and also for my brothers and sisters. I hope you are all able to take some time this week to look back and see how the Lord has blessed you this year!!  I hope you all have a wonderful time brigning in 2016!!  Start it with Christ, He is anxious to be by your side!! :) 

I love you all so much!
Hermana Fardos

OH! And here is a beautiful quote that I heard this last week, that I just want to share with you all! :)

"It takes broken soil to produce a crop, broken clouds to give rain, broken grain to give bread, and broke bread to give strength. It is peter weeping bitterly who returned to greater power and strength than ever" Elder jefferey R Holland

Accept that broken bread and recieve the strength it can give this year! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment