Monday, November 16, 2015

Divisions in Mariano!!!

HELLOOOOOOO!!!  :) 

Well I've got good news... there weren't any hospital trips this week! Haha!!  So we are happy and the work has been lovely!

This week we had a few divions with some great hermanas!  I got to go back to Mariano Roque Alonso and work with Hna Hall and with Hna Morgan from Peru... (we enterd the CCM on the same day together!) AND I got to have divisions with Hna Bringhurst!

These beautiful sisters taught me so much this week! :) I loved it so very much, I learned a lot about hard work, always wearing a smile on your face, and ministering to the people that we serve. :)

With Hna Hall, I learned a lot more about hard work, using our time effectively and recongizing the hand of the Lord in all things. :) With Hna Morgan, I learned about seeing people for what they can become... Looking beyond where they are, where ever it may be and seeing them as the Lord sees them. :) And with Hna Bringhurst, I learned about just pushing through even when it gets hard... being obedient. :)  We had every lesson fall through and no one wanted to talk with us... it was hot and hard... but we kept pushing and at the very end of the day, our last 2 hours... we found the people that the Lord had prepared to hear His message and we could feel and recognize the sweet tender mercy.  It was special and it was in my beloved Mariano!  I actually got to see some familiar faces and it was definitely a sweet visit... Mama Paraguaya, Tami, Mariana, Johana, Silvana - so many cherished friends... I loved seeing all of them!! :) 




SO... this past week, as a mission... we have been studying the atonement of Jesus Christ and I learned so much.  It leaves me amazed when I try and think about the love that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us. I can't even begin to convey what I feel with words.  But what I can do is invite you all to get on your knees and ask the Lord if He knows you, ask Him if He understands you... He will answer you!! :)

And then, if you are burdened or heavy laidened... if there is anything that is troubling you or you are looking to change... I would invite you to (through prayer) just lay everything at the Lords feet and leave it there. Take upon you His yoke. :) Let the power of the atonement take part of your life. :) I promise that as you do, you will feel and undeniable love, and the things which weighed you down before, shall be taken off of your shoulders and you shall feel that celestial help. :)

I hope you all have just an amazing week!  Look to the Lord in all things! :) He knows better than we do, He has already experienced more than we ever will, putting Him in a perfect spot to help and comfort us :) and because He is perfect and never makes mistakes!

I know that Jesus is the Christ, and that He lives. I know that He is the only begotten of the Father and was prepared since the beginning to be my Savior, Redeemer and friend! :)

LOTS OF LOVE! 
Besitosss
XoXOxO
Hna Fardos

No comments:

Post a Comment