Monday, October 5, 2015

Conference!!

Good morning star shine, the earth says hello!! :D

Here we are at the Ciber in the bus terminal in Asuncion at 5:30 AM!!  On our way to spend more treasured time with the Hermanas in the mission!

This week was such a great learning week!  I got to work with 3 of our Hermanas and we also got to watch General Conference!!   It was so fantastic!!!!

So General Conference.... I could sit here and talk about Conference all day!  Every talk had something for me and I could feel so strongly that these men were inspired and instructed to share what they did. I am so grateful for a living prophet and apostles who diligently seek that inspiration to guide us!

I loved how they talked about TRUSTING in God, TRUSTING in Jesus Christ and in TRUSTING the spiritual impressions and promptings that come through the Holy Ghost.  I loved that when we look to the Lord in ALL things, there we find HAPPINESS, we find love and peace.  I loved what Pres Uchtdorf said about how living the gospel DOES NOT need to be complicated!  That we were created that we might have JOY.  And when we do not find the joy in this gospel, we need to take a step back and SIMPLIFY our discipleship!! :) Because EXHALTATION is our goal, discipleship is our JOURNEY... this gospel works and it DOES bring us joy when we strive to become MORE PERFECTLY centered on the potters wheel. 

I would strongly encourage each and every one of you to continually go back and study the words which were said these past 2 days, because they are just as true and important today as they were yesterday!! :)  And if you didn't get a chance to listen to Conference - you can do it now by following the link below!!


In my divisions, I worked with the Hermana Ross, Hermana Varas, and Hermana Lundberg -- and it was such a great experience!!  These sisters taught me so much!  I really could see how much the Lord loves all of His missionaries and is so grateful for this time which they dedicate in serving the Lord and showing their love for Him! :)

I know God loves us, I know Jesus Christ love us... I know that no other level of love compares nor comes close to the pureness of love that they have!! :)

I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!  Go make someone smile!

Hermana Fardos!

No comments:

Post a Comment