Monday, July 13, 2015

Photo Update From Paraguay!!

Hola!!

I'm not going to be able to write a letter this week!  This is the first Ciber I've been to that is sending my pictures, and I want to take full advantage!  So, my apologies for skipping the message, but I hope you enjoy some of these pics!! :)





This is our Young Women's President who trekked out with us through flooded streets and really sticky mud to find our beautiful, humble investigators!  She rocks!!




Some of my new best friends in Pedro Juan!! :)  And following is some of my old in Mariano!  Ha!!  Such a treat when I was able to visit my old District in Asuncion a few weeks ago!! :)







I love these ladies!!



A space heater and hot water bottles in our blankets are the only way we can get warm at night!



A few more of our District in Pedro Juan before transfers last week!


So you can see, Brazil really is right across the street!! :D


And finally a zone activity from this morning!!

I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

I love you all!!
Hermana Fardos

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing mission experience. Awesome pictures :)

    ReplyDelete