Saturday, February 13, 2016

Operation Frosting!!

No update this week, but received a sweet reply to a text from our nephew reminding us of a special experience before Lauren departed for Paraguay... 

It was a moment of doubt that she shared with her father, who immediately received a distinct impression - an image of Lauren surrounded by sweet and smiling children in Paraguay.💘 Ed shared the impression and Lauren set off to serve... When Ed reminded her of this experience in his email this week, Lauren responded...


"If I could wear a name tag forever, I would!!  My very first day in the CCM, I repented for even having doubted for a moment... This has been and will forever be my best and favorite choice I have ever made!!". 

Perhaps these are some of those faces her father saw, because they are, without question, some of Lauren's best and favorite treasures of the last 18 months!! 



2 comments: