Monday, September 21, 2015

Tomorrow is Changes "Fingers Crossed That We Stay"!!

FAMILYYYYY! Hello, Hello, Hello!!!

Time is short today but there is so much to share about this week... So, I’ll just try to list it out and see how much I can tell you!!

We had a Mormon Helping Hands project where we painted, cleaned, and mopped from 8 AM until 4 PM. 

We had divisions with the Hermana Leaders

We had 2 church open houses (one in our branch and the other in the first branch)

We found some amazing families

CHANGS ARE TOMORROW!!

We had a fantastic lesson with Perla Villalba (She is a great member! Love her to death)

The sun is coming out and WOW it is all ready getting hot, say hello to those beautiful tan lines!!

I am so excited to start off this next change. Tomorrow we will know the changes and traslados, *fingers crossed that we stay!!* Haha!!  I would love to stay with Hna Ashby in Pedro Juan for one more change!! Something I love though, is the excitement everyone has at the start of each change. Our district is SUPER excited and we are all ready to set goals and make plans to achieve them.


I really like how in the mission, President McMullin has been sure to take time to share with us ways and ideas to help us, not just to set mission goals.... but set LIFE GOALS and be able to reach them too.  I have been able to apply his suggestions in my mission and have definitely been able to see blessings.

Something that comes across my mind as changes are knocking at our door -- is just how amazing missionary work is, o sea, just how amazing the Lords work is.  Missionaries come and go, but the message remains the same -- The invitation to come unto Christ through faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. These are the requirements to return and enter into the Lord’s presence. The fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored through the prophet Joseph Smith and will not change. Our Father in Heaven will not rest, nor will His missionaries rest until His message has sounded in every nation to every person therein.  

I am so grateful to have had the chance to accept that oh-so-special invitation of Christ, to come unto Him.  And I know that it has and continues to change and bless my life.  I know that such blessings and many more are available to anyone who will accept the invitation o come unto Him. It’s my prayer that we will, every day, make that conscious choice to follow Christ and serve Him in whatever capacity we can -- and look for ways to choose to serve him even TODAY!! :) Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve... because as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!! :)

I love you all and I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love you all even more!!  Be good and go make someone smile!!  I look forward to hearing from you guys next week!

XoXOxOx

Hermana Fardos

No comments:

Post a Comment