Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Can See Brazil !!

HOU´PEI! VOCE FALA!

Well, this week marks my departure from my beloved Mariano Roque Alonso... 
Changes came faster than the blink of an eye!

So where am I now? A beautiful place called PEDRO JUAN!  I am literally living 3 blocks from the border of Brazil... In fact, I see Brazil everyday!! :) Which means now I've got the way cool opportunity to learn Portuguese and Guarani... So, I'm giving those a go!!

I'm almost 8 hours away from Mariano and everything is very different here - but I am so beyond excited to be here and serve, serve, serve!!  After all, that's why I'm here, right?! :)

Here in Pedro Juan, I am actually opening a new area and training...  Usually the way changes normally work is one companion stays and a new comp comes in... that way, there is always someone that knows the area and can show the arriving missionary around. But in my case, I am here to train and learn this area desde zero (starting from zero) for the next few changes. It will definitely a challenge, but we are oh-so-excited!!

We are making new friends all ready!!  

My new friend, Luana!

We had a baptism last week and we are preparing for another one this Saturday. There is a lot to do and we are just going to move forward and try our very best!!

My new Branch

Hna Mera is staying in Mariano with Hermana B, AND Hna Mera is actually going to finish training Hermana B!!  They really are stellar missionaries!! :) 


I've been so grateful for the time that I had in Mariano Roque Alonso... so extremely grateful. I have never learned so much before in my life and I had a District that was just too good to be true!! Haha!  I learned so much about companionship, hard work, the blessing of opposition, the blessing of discipleship, and of the atonement of our Savior. And now, I can't even wait to find out what the Lord has in store to learn here in Pedro Juan! 

I'll have to introduce you to my companion and share more stories next week... but, until then... Be good!!!! and make good choices!! :)

I love you ALL!!
Hermana Fardos

No comments:

Post a Comment