Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Closed Cyber and Broken Computers!!

Hi Family and Friends!!

Well, I think it's official... I have the worst Cyber luck in the world (it's actually kind of funny ahaha!)!... Yesterday our main Cyber was closed, so we had to go to another where there were only three working computers... Me and my companions got on and before I could reach out with an update... my computer breaks. Yeah, it totally broke!! Haha!  So I wasn't able to email at all -- instead I sang hymns for two hours!!  :D Long story short.. HERE I AM a day late but otherwise, all is well!!  Very, very well!! :)

Just a few things to touch on really quick... SKYPE ALERT!  Skype is coming up (Yeah, It feels like we just Skyped a minute ago, and now we get to again!!  Time is flying by, right?!  Haha)  We have set aside the 8,9, and 10th of MAY to be able to talk with you beautiful people!!  :)  So, this is your heads up to clear the calendars!!  By next week I should have more details regarding date and time and all that jazz!! :)

Second thing, I just have to give Nick and Nat a quick shout out!!  You two are SO special and I am SO grateful for both of you!!  This week, it has really hit me just how blessed I am to have you two as my sibs. You guys are amazing examples and you guys really are my motivation!!  I love you!!  So, keep being awesome!! :D


Third thing, we had our Mission Temple Trip and it was probably the greatest experience of my life!! :)

And if I haven't said it before, I love my District!!


I only have a short window to write... So, I just wanted to share one last, little thing :)  I just wanted to share how grateful I am for the Atonement. My eyes have been opened on this mission and I am continuing (with every day that passes) to learn more and more about it -- And my hunger to better understand it has been greatly increased! :)  This week I had an experience that really made me look at the atonement with different eyes... And now I can testify to you guys, without any doubt, that the Atonement is real.  Whatever burden or load that we have in our lives, whether it be caused from our own decisons or the decisions of others, we are able to lay it all at the Lord's feet.  We can lay it all down right there and He will make that burden light.  He will lift it from our shoulders and we will find the eternal eraser that will wipe our slate clean.  We have that promise. We will be able to forgive, we will be able to be forgiven, and we will be able to stand before the Father with our mediator and be able to enter into His presence once more.  I want to encourage each and every one of you to seek the power of the Atonement.  The healing power, the power to mend, erase, the power to comfort... Seek it out this week through diligent scripture study and ferverent prayer and you will see Gods wonders!  You will recieve your own personal witness as to the strength of Atonement.  Your Heavenly Father loves you, Your older brother and redeemer, Jesus Christ, loves you. I love you!

That's all the time I have for this week. :) I love you all and am oh-so-very grateful for every single one of you!  Be good and take care!

Read your scriptures! :) 

Hasta Lunes!
XoXOxO
Hermana Fardos

No comments:

Post a Comment